Collect from a Showroom
If your item is in stock, you can collect from the IDS showroom or Makeover centre of your choice. Out of stock? The vast majority of products are available within 24-48 hours, contact your branch for more information.
Fast Delivery Available
IDS and MOC offers 24-48 hour nationwide delivery on the vast majority of products.
Showerwall Lightning Marble SW23
- 2440mm x 1200mm x 10.5mm - Proclick
- 2440mm x 600mm x 10.5mm - Proclick
- 2440mm x 1200mm x 10.5mm - Square Cut
- 2440mm x 900mm x 10.5mm - Square Cut
Lightning Marble from the Nero Marble Collection. Get the look of genuine marble with these distinctive designs to create a fusion between modern and classic. Timeless black marbles create a sophisticated space, while the striking white marbles with strong statement veins are an elegant addition to any bathroom.
Showerwall - a waterproof panelling system with outstanding features and benefits
- Cost Effective - Compared to tiles, Showerwall is a fast and hassle-free installation, which saves money on installation costs
- Seamless Feature Walls - Look out for Showerwall decors featuring Proclick technology. Proclick has been engineered to create a mechanical locking system that provides seamless, almost invisible joints. The lightweight panels are available in a range of sizes for maximum flexibility.
- Easy Installation - Showerwall can be installed by anyone competent at DIY. Simply cut the panels to size and fix them to the wall or directly over existing tiles. A lot less mess and a lot faster to fit than tiles.
- Clean and Care - Showerwall has a solid, grout-free surface that eliminates hiding places for mould, dirt or germs. A hygienic, wipe-clean solution.
- Waterproof System - Showerwall is the ultimate in bathroom wall panels. The system provides an impressive water-tight finish that looks stunning and performs impeccably against the rigours of daily life.
- 15 Year Guarantee - When installed correctly, using Showerwall's recommended accessories and fitting guide, Showerwall is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 15 years from the purchase date.
- Manufactured in the UK
Due to variations in the photographic and printing processes, the colours shown on this website may vary when compared to the actual product . Natural Stone decors by design will vary to replicate natural stone variances. It is recommended that actual product samples or retailer displays are viewed prior to purchase. We reserve the right to amend the specification of the products shown without prior notice. E&OE.
- Click System
- Cost effective
- Easy Clean
- Easy to install
- Fire rated
- FSC Certified
- Mould resistant
- Suitable for wet and dry areas
Texture - This product has a structured surface that emulates the feel of organic materials