IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY ON A LARGE RANGE OF PRODUCTS
We collect information about you to:
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a 'cookie' which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
1. You may request copies of the data we hold about you. Please send such requests by post to:
Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Limited
Binley Business Park
You will have to pay a small, official fee.
2. If you have any questions and comments about privacy, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If at any point you decide that you do not want your personal data to be used in the ways set out above, or you want us to remove your data from our records then please contact us at email@example.com, requesting your personal data to be removed from our records.
1. The Company is especially interested in protecting the safety and privacy of young people using our services. We do not intend to collect information about children and recommend that children under the age of 18 seek their parents’ consent before giving out personal information or using our services.
2. We recommend that parents participate on their child’s behalf in on-line browsing and purchasing experiences and supervise exploration of the Internet. Parents should be aware that our website may contain information or promote products which are not suitable for children under.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.